Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler US is looking for a dynamic, driven Senior Business Development Director to lead efforts in order to pursue additional customers and sales of passenger rail rolling stock. Stadler's North American headquarters is located in Salt Lake City, UT. This position will focus on East Coast customers and markets but is remote first so the selected person will be expected to travel extensively to collaborate in-person with other Stadler staff in the pursuit of additional projects and programs. This position will report to the Head of Sales in Salt Lake City.
Senior Director Business Development
- Coordinate effectively and reliably with internal partners including, sales, engineering, product development, procurement, and project management to develop the future of passenger rail transit in the US
- Devise and maintain the plan to introduce Stadler US to transit agencies and other key decisionmakers
- Be responsible for order bid award target achievements for Stadler vehicles
- Work alongside bidding team to provide input and expertise for bids on new trains
- Develop, maintain and communicate a clear Stadler unique value proposition for each Stadler passenger rail vehicle in the Stadler US portfolio form the perspective of passenger, operator, and financier
- Work closely with Stadler Rail Services to incorporate aftermarket service contracts
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, marketing (or other relevant field); MBA a plus
- 10+ years' experience in public transit or rolling stock manufacturing
- Thorough understanding of industry trends and landscapes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong track record of cultivating strong relationships
- Demonstrated collaborative mindset and high levels of ownership
- Adept at successfully developing and negotiating sales strategies
- ~25% travel requirement
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to apply. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc., 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City UT, 84104