Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all functional departments are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Meeting with project team members to identify risk and opportunities and resolve issues
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to contract requirements and quality standards
- Preparing project status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with customers
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period
- Conducting post project evaluation lessons learned
- A bachelor's degree or master degree in a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- 5-7+ years of proven experience with a strong understanding of formal project -management methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and lead them through to completion
- Budget management experience required
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multitasking skills and excellent communication skills
- Background in mechanical or electrical disciplines is a plus
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345