Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities.
As a Marketing and Events Intern you will be responsible for supporting our Marketing and Communications Manager with the organization and execution of internal company events and international industry trade shows.
Marketing and Events Intern
- Use training, problem-solving skills, communication, and company and department guidelines in a team environment to develop solutions for assigned projects
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to execute company events/ work activities and sponsorships
- Complete projects related to the company's participation in the APTA trade show in November
- Prepare company ads or brochures related to company or employer branding
- Support various departments with daily office tasks as needed
- Currently enrolled student (Junior/Senior) pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or graduated with a Bachelor's degree within the last 12 months in a related field, such as Marketing, Communications, Event Management, Event Production, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign) knowledge a plus
- Able to work 20-29 hours per week, depending on schedule
- Able to travel for company's participation in trade show in November
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient in time management and organization
- Highly reliable and adaptable work ethic
- Discreet in handling highly confidential material
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher (on 4.0 scale)
- Goal-oriented and structured approach in a dynamic environment
- Quick comprehension and adaptability
- Detail oriented, with a high standard of quality and efficiency
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and collaborative
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc., Justin Neville, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City UT, firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 2929