Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
As a Marketing and Administrative Intern you will be responsible for supporting our Marketing and Communications Manager as well as performing administrative tasks. Internship length: 2-5 months.
Marketing and Administrative Intern
- Use training, problem-solving skills, communication, and company and department guidelines in a team environment to develop solutions for assigned projects
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to execute company events/ work activities
- Complete projects related to the continuous improvement of company internal communication
- Support the development of the new company intranet page
- Assist with daily media monitoring and with the creation and distribution of media releases
- Support Reception staff in welcoming visitors and communication with employees
- Prepare presentations and meeting rooms
- Support various departments with daily office tasks as needed
- Currently enrolled student (Junior/Senior) pursuing a Bachelor s Degree in a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office a must
- Basic Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign) knowledge a plus
- Able to work 20-29 hours per week depending on schedule
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be organized and efficient in time management
- Highly reliable, and great learning skills
- Discreet in handling highly confidential material
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Goal-oriented and structured approach in a dynamic environment
- Quick comprehension and adaptability
- Detail oriented, with a high standard of quality and efficiency
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104