Stadler Rail Group, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
But the proximity to our customers does not end with the delivery. On the contrary: as a service partner, Stadler Service offers a high-quality and comprehensive service concept and makes sure it rolls.
At our service department in Bergen NO we are looking for a
Technical Coordinator (Planner, Planlegger) with technical background (f/m)
- Registration and analyzing of the failure messages within the Service Management
- Classification of fault reports, incident handling
- Operative planning and process control, work progress controlling
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth information flow to customers and within the service and maintenance department
- Data preparation, visualization and statistical analysis
- Evaluate strategic alternatives for maximizing the operational availability of the fleet
- Proposing a catalogue of measures for the operational availability of the fleet
- Corrective maintenance planning, with the objective of maximizing reliability, availability and readiness at the fleet level
- Operational guidance for carrying out repairs and maintenance
- Ensuring the availability of the fleet
- Professional education as Electrician or Service Technician or experienced locomotive driver with a very good technical understanding
- Professional Experience desired but not necessary
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, German will be a plus
- Independent and structured working method with high quality standards
- Team player with high motivation, good communication skills and organizational capabilities
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Service Norway AS
Ms Regine Straubregine.email@example.com
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com