The Stadler Rail Group is a supplier of customer-specific solutions in the rail vehicle industry and has more than 8000 employees in more than 30 locations worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles and share the same goal: to make travel better, more efficient and more comfortable for people all over the world. We achieve our goals by working efficiently, flexible and independently.
The proximity to our customers does not end with the on-time delivery of vehicles though. As a service partner, Stadler Rail Service offers a high-quality and comprehensive service concept to our customers. We make sure it rolls!
Are you ready for boarding?
We have significant growth plans for our organization in 2020, and are looking for several positions to support our management team in Oslo.
In order to achieve this, we are looking for competent and dynamic people to join our team.
Site Managers (Oslo, Bergen, Drammen)
- Overseeing all operations and activities at the work site
- Ensure production of the desired results are in consistency with the overall strategy of Stadler Service Norway AS, as well as in accordance with customer contracts
- Leading and motivating subordinates to develop a high performing managerial team
- Prepare input for annual budget, as well as planning investments within the work site and projects
- Manage the maintenance delivery, deal with day-to-day issues including productivity, reporting, liaison with internal and external stakeholders and general workshop operation
- Execute and deliver shop-floor implementation of procedures, deliver staff briefings and attend staff representative meetings
- Efficient planning of the human resources on the work site
- Monitor and contribute to achieve yearly targets set by Stadler Service Norway AS
- Planning the daily workload for the work site and teams
- Ensure the vehicles availability for service
- Ensure a smooth daily maintenance work in high quality
- Ensure that the location and team is acting according the QHSE management system
- Generate and interpret management information and reporting on KPIs, both internally as well as to customers
- Position reports to Head of Maintenance, Stadler Service Norway AS
- Higher Technical education or equivalent long term practical experience
- Proven track record and experience in leading worksites or technical teams
- Project Management and planning skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Above-average people management and customer service skills
- Independent and structured working methods, with high quality standards
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.Stadler Service Norway AS. Dyvekes vei 2, 0192 Oslo, Norway
Application and CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+47 916 31 542
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Fabian Schüssler +41 79 659 13 21, email@example.com
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com