Stadler MR Sweden AB performs refurbishments and repair of railway vehicles in Sweden and Nordic Region. We are a company within the Swiss company Stadler Rail Group; a group that, in addition to maintenance, supplies trains that rolls in all weather conditions in all parts of the world.
With Swiss precision, we strive to deliver high quality to the Swedish railway industry. In our well-equipped workshops in Tillberga, just outside Västerås, the 190 professional employees are the foundation of Stadler MR Sweden. We are facing an exciting expansion in the coming years and increase our workforce. You can read more about the Stadler Group at www.stadlerrail.com
For our business in Tillberga, Västerås we are now looking for a:
As Site Manager you lead the unit Tillberga within the framework of company policy, in accordance with the mission statement and the annual targets. The Site Manager ensures that the targets and commitments are achieved in term of deadline (time plan), scope, budgets-costs, quality and delivery reliability. The Site Manager reports to the CEO in Sweden.
As Site Manager you have following the responsibilities:
- Ensure that the budget figures are achieved and implement counter measures.
- Ensure further improvement in the unit in terms of increasing productivity, cost efficiency and quality.
- Guide the directly assumed functional areas under their own responsibility and to ensure communication within the area of responsibility.
- Human resources management in accordance with internal guidelines and instructions from the CEO Sweden as well as following human resources internal rules.
- Promote creativity and self-reliance.
- Perform order controlling and define improvement measures.
- M.Sc. or bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Several years' experience in the field of Railway industry or manufacturing.
- Experience in demanding and complex projects.
- Target oriented, structured and corporate thinking.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactive team player with high sense of responsibility.
- Business fluent in English and Swedish.
- Experience and understanding for applicable laws and requirements.
We offer an interesting and challenging position in a dynamic and success oriented company with national and international opportunities.
Apply today! Selection and interviews is ongoing. We strive for diversity and welcome all applicants!
Email your complete application to:email@example.com
Stadler Service Sweden AB, Verkstadsgatan 31, 72233 Västerås
+46 (0)76-105 90 firstname.lastname@example.org
+46 (0)70-811 92 35
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com