The Stadler Rail Group is a supplier of customer-specific solutions in the rail vehicle industry and has more than 8000 employees in more than 30 locations worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles and share the same goal: to make travel better, more efficient and more comfortable for people all over the world. We achieve our goals by working efficiently, flexible and independently.
The proximity to our customers does not end with the on-time delivery of vehicles though. As a service partner, Stadler Rail Service offers a high-quality and comprehensive service concept to our customers. We make sure it rolls!
Are you ready for boarding?
We have significant growth plans for our organization in 2020, and are looking for several positions to support our management team in Oslo.
In order to achieve this, we are looking for competent and dynamic people to join our team.
RAM Engineer (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability)
- Provide Engineering expertise to optimize life-cycle costs of the new fleet rolling stock components and systems
- Key member of the project team, ensure the optimum reliability, effectiveness, availability and ongoing maintainability of each train system
- Analyze performance data, identify issues and ensure that corrective actions are implemented rapidly
- Ensure planning and accomplishment of the project availability, reliability and maintainability requirements will be suitable and adequate
- Development of optimum component maintenance overhaul and repair regimes
- Using RAM principles to improve maintenance practices and optimize work methods and life-cycle costs
- Monitor practices, processes, maintenance and material changes to improve rolling stock performance and achieve business objectives
- Investigation of service issues including technical liaison with suppliers
- Position will be located in the Drammen or Oslo region and will work together with the central Stadler RAMS/LCC and maintenance engineering team based in Switzerland
- RAMS/LCC Engineer
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering
- Knowledge and experience in transport, maintenance and RAM/LCC would be an advantage
- Experience in management/employee of smaller projects
- Analytical thinking and a high level of comprehension in complex processes
- Independent, structured working method with high quality standards
- Experience with railway technology and maintenance engineering
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
(flexibility might be possible between Oslo and Drammen)
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.Stadler Service Norway AS. Dyvekes vei 2, 0192 Oslo, Norway
Application and CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+47 916 31 542
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Fabian Schüssler +41 79 659 13 21, email@example.com
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com