The Stadler Rail Group is a supplier of customer-specific solutions in the rail vehicle industry and has more than 8000 employees in more than 30 locations worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles and share the same goal: to make travel better, more efficient and more comfortable for people all over the world. We achieve our goals by working efficiently, flexible and independently.
The proximity to our customers does not end with the on-time delivery of vehicles though. As a service partner, Stadler Rail Service offers a high-quality and comprehensive service concept to our customers. We make sure it rolls!
Are you ready for boarding?
We have significant growth plans for our organization in 2020, and are looking for several positions to support our management team in Oslo.
In order to achieve this, we are looking for competent and dynamic people to join our team.
- Responsible for drawing up and guaranteeing the total quality, environment and safety policy (QHSE) of SRS DIV in Norway
- Ensure a top safety and quality standard of the work sites
- Monitor and contribute to achieve the yearly QHSE (Quality Health Safety and Environment) targets
- Drawing up and communicating the SRS DIV QHSE policy.
- Responsible for the quality management system, and the procedures for the environment and safety of Stadler Service Norway AS
- Securing the design, introduction and maintenance of processes required for our QHSE system
- Drawing up and composing all the required reports, e.g. customer satisfaction, effectiveness of training measures, health & safety, supplier audits etc.
- Create management reports about the overall quality performance and handling of claims
- Keeping the quality manual up to date and guaranteeing proper documentation
- Communicating changes to the relevant officers in the organisation
- Organising QHSE-related training for staff and communicating the quality policy
- Development and control of suppliers
- Supporting procurement in terms of supplier selection and audits
- Technical procurement (including safety-related) services and products
- Performing internal audits and supporting external audits
- Supervising the non-conformities system and validating measures taken
- Position reports directly to CEO, Stadler Service Norway AS and the Head of QHES Stadler Service
- Experience in quality management is essential
- Project Management
- Leadership and trainer skills
- Adaptability and integrity
- Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills
- Planning skills are essential
- The ability to build relationships and customer orientation
- Independent and structured working methods, with high quality standards
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
(flexibility might be possible between Oslo and Drammen)
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.Stadler Service Norway AS. Dyvekes vei 2, 0192 Oslo, Norway
Application and CV to be sent to: email@example.com
+47 916 31 542
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Fabian Schüssler +41 79 659 13 21, firstname.lastname@example.org
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com