The Stadler Rail Group is a supplier of customer-specific solutions in the rail vehicle industry and has more than 8000 employees in more than 30 locations worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles and share the same goal: to make travel better, more efficient and more comfortable for people all over the world. We achieve our goals by working efficiently, flexible and independently.
The proximity to our customers does not end with the on-time delivery of vehicles though. As a service partner, Stadler Rail Service offers a high-quality and comprehensive service concept to our customers. We make sure it rolls!
Are you ready for boarding?
We have significant growth plans for our organization in 2020, and are looking for several positions to support our management team in Oslo.
In order to achieve this, we are looking for competent and dynamic people to join our team.
Head of Maintenance
- Oversee all operations and activities at the work site
- Ensure production of the desired results are in consistency with the overall strategy of Stadler Service Norway AS, as well as in accordance with customer contracts
- Lead and motivate subordinates to develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee and prepare input for annual budget, as well as planning investments within the work site and projects
- Manage all workshop related activities under the contract, and introduce new ideas and technology to improve production and efficiency
- Ensure all activities undertaken are compliant with customer and company procedures
- Lead, coordinate and direct our site managers in the delivery of train maintenance activities, in accordance with relevant standards and procedures
- Ensure the workshops, tools and other working environments are well maintained
- Ensure a smooth daily maintenance work in high quality
- Ensure all service locations are acting according to the QHSE management system
- Take an overall lead role of the companies mobile troubleshooting teams
- Higher technical education with leadership experience
- At least 5 years' experience in leading workshops or worksites
- Project Management
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills
- Presentation and planning skills are essential
- Above-average people management and customer service skills
- Independent and structured working methods, with high quality standards
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
(flexibility might be possible between Oslo and Drammen)
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.Stadler Service Norway AS. Dyvekes vei 2, 0192 Oslo, Norway
Application and CV to be sent to: email@example.com
+47 916 31 542
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Fabian Schüssler +41 79 659 13 21, firstname.lastname@example.org
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com