Stadler is a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles. However, our passion for trains goes far beyond building them. Stadler Service operates more than 50 service locations in over 20 countries in Europe, North America and the world.
As a complete service provider and dedicated partner, we ensure safety, reliability and availability for operations - for the highest satisfaction of our customers and their passengers.
In Norway we have service locations in Oslo, Drammen and Bergen. Our over 100 employees carry out maintenance, commissioning and warranty work for our customers..
Country Manager Stadler Service Norway AS
- Lead and develop Stadler's service activities in Norway
- Be the Stadler Rail Service interface to local customers, authorities and suppliers
- Take a direct lead in everyday business including focus on new market opportunities
- Lead continuous improvement with focus on operational excellence
- Actively support our Norwegian projects and future locations with advice and guidance in strategic and everyday queries
- Promote the exchange of information with other service locations in Scandinavia and worldwide
- Contribute actively to, and comply with the guidelines regarding safety, quality and profitability of our activities in Norway
- Oversee hiring and training of staff in a particular region. Be involved in staff selection, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of employees
- Higher education in industrial engineering, business administration or equivalent technical education
- Proven experience in leadership and contract management
- Demonstrated experience in rail vehicle industry or maintenance preferred
- Above-average people management and customer service skills
- Good organizational and presentation skills as well as problem-solving abilities
- Ability to successfully negotiate and align with customers, suppliers and peers within the Stadler Rail Group
- Team player with positive attitude, high motivation and willingness to learn
- Regional expertise: Possess an understanding of Norway's local politics, industry and society
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and Norwegian
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application. Please apply by accessing this link: https://www.finn.no/job/management/ad.html?finnkode=212508595
For questions related to this position please contact Geir Vaardal, HR Manager, (email@example.com) or Mobile: +47 924 38 309.