The Stadler Rail Group is a supplier of customer-specific solutions in the rail vehicle industry and has more than 8000 employees in more than 30 locations worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles and share the same goal: to make travel better, more efficient and more comfortable for people all over the world. We achieve our goals by working efficiently, flexible and independently.
The proximity to our customers does not end with the on-time delivery of vehicles though. As a service partner, Stadler Rail Service offers a high-quality and comprehensive service concept to our customers. We make sure it rolls!
Are you ready for boarding?
We have significant growth plans for our organization in 2020, and are looking for several positions to support our management team in Oslo.
In order to achieve this, we are looking for competent and dynamic people to join our team.
Country Manager Norway / CEO
- Lead Stadler's service activities in the Norwegian market
- Provide professional leadership and personal guidance to our Norwegian organization (management, information, qualification)
- Be the Stadler Rail Service interface to local customers, authorities and suppliers
- Actively support the Norwegian maintenance projects and locations with advice and guidance in strategic and everyday queries and promote the exchange of information with other service locations in Scandinavia and worldwide
- Develop innovative services, new service solutions and participate in tender work
- Specific duties include managing staff, create budgets, overseeing projects and sales
- Contribute actively to, and comply with the guidelines regarding safety, quality and profitability of our maintenance locations in Norway
- Ensure proper financial controls are in place
- Generate progress reports. Develop and submit reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance to head office
- Oversee hiring and training of staff in a particular region. Be involved in staff selection, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of employees
- Position reports directly to the Head of Stadler Rail Service Region Nordic
- Higher education in industrial engineering, business administration or equivalent technical education with leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in rail vehicle industry or maintenance preferred
- Good organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience in leadership and contract management
- Independent, structured working method and able to successfully negotiate with customers, suppliers and peers within the Stadler Rail Group
- Team player with positive attitude, high motivation and willingness to learn
- Presentation, analytical and planning skills are essential
- Above-average people management and customer service skills
- Regional expertise. Must possess a deep understanding of country's local politics and society
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (verbal and written), language skills in German, as well as Swedish and Danish are a plus
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.Stadler Service Norway AS. Dyvekes vei 2, 0192 Oslo, Norway
Application and CV to be sent to: email@example.com
+47 916 31 542
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Fabian Schüssler +41 79 659 13 21, firstname.lastname@example.org
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com