The Stadler Rail Group is a supplier of customer-specific solutions in the rail vehicle industry and has more than 8000 employees in more than 30 locations worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles and share the same goal: to make travel better, more efficient and more comfortable for people all over the world. We achieve our goals by working efficiently, flexible and independently.
The proximity to our customers does not end with the on-time delivery of vehicles though. As a service partner, Stadler Rail Service offers a high-quality and comprehensive service concept to our customers. We make sure it rolls!
Are you ready for boarding?
We have significant growth plans for our organization in 2020, and are looking for several positions to support our management team in Oslo.
In order to achieve this, we are looking for competent and dynamic people to join our team.
- Overseeing all project and contract activities
- Commercial responsibility for all operations and activities at the respective work sites
- Lead and manage the Maintenance contract, ensuring all contractual obligations are fulfilled according to plan, on budget to the highest standard and customer satisfaction
- Taking overall executive responsibility for the implementation of projects with continued adherence to all aspects of Stadler's policy for Engineering and project management
- Ensuring that all aspects of the contract are delivered in a dependable, compliant and sustainable manner
- Ensuring that the required resources within the project organization are in place, and maintained
- Appointment, to all project roles, of suitably qualified personnel who can achieve compliance with the related success criteria's
- Organizing, facilitating and overseeing customer review meetings to monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of project progress, and establishing action plans to address and solve any identified issues
- Demonstrate leadership, commitment and drive in the implementation of the overall responsibilities to ensure that a positive, cooperatives and dedicated contribution to success exists within all functions
- Leading monthly meetings with customer
- Preparing monthly reporting and variation orders
- Budget and result responsibility of the project
- Support a culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- Liaising with the customers technical and commercial representatives to ensure that Stadler delivers customer satisfaction, and drives its service activities with a culture of excellence
- Position reports directly to CEO, Stadler Service Norway AS
- Higher education in industrial engineering, business administration with a focus on contract and project management
- Demonstrated experience in project and contract management
- Good organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Adaptability and integrity
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Presentation and planning skills are essential
- Above-average people management and customer service skills
- Independent and structured working methods, with high quality standards
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.Stadler Service Norway AS. Dyvekes vei 2, 0192 Oslo, Norway
Application and CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+47 916 31 542
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Fabian Schüssler +41 79 659 13 21, email@example.com
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com