The Stadler Rail Group is a supplier of customer-specific solutions in the rail vehicle industry and has more than 8000 employees in more than 30 locations worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles and share the same goal: to make travel better, more efficient and more comfortable for people all over the world. We achieve our goals by working efficiently, flexible and independently.
The proximity to our customers does not end with the on-time delivery of vehicles though. As a service partner, Stadler Rail Service offers a high-quality and comprehensive service concept to our customers. We make sure it rolls!
Are you ready for boarding?
We have significant growth plans for our organization in 2020, and are looking for several positions to support our management team in Oslo.
In order to achieve this, we are looking for competent and dynamic people to join our team.
Administrative Support (50%)
- Support daily office operations
- Perform a variety of administrative and back-office tasks
- Assist payroll input routines
- Handle time recording system
- Invoice handling
- Support HR and our service sites
- BA in Business administration or experience from similar positions
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel/MS Word/MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Independent and structured working methods, with high quality standards
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.Stadler Service Norway AS. Dyvekes vei 2, 0192 Oslo, Norway
Application and CV to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+47 916 31 542
For questions regarding the position please contact:
Fabian Schüssler +41 79 659 13 21, email@example.com
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com