Stadler is a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles. However, our passion for trains goes far beyond their construction. Stadler Service operates more than 50 service locations in over 19 countries in Europe, North America and around the world. As a complete service provider and committed partner, we guarantee safety, reliability and availability for operations - for the highest level of satisfaction of our customers' customers.
Service technician (f/m)
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks on light rail vehicles in accordance with current requirements and documentation
- Perform maintenance work on associated mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Document maintenance and repair works in the maintenance management system
- Follow and support the logistics processes: booking of parts, incoming goods, etc.
- Contribute to ensure a high availability and reliability of the fleet
- Investigate and repair complex faults
- Perform complete revision of train sets, including commissioning of the vehicle after revision
- Comply to all safety, quality and environmental standards and requirements
- Technical education as mechanics, electrician, electrotechnician or equivalent
- Experience in maintenance of vehicles or in an equivalent technical service department
- Experience from railway operations is an advantage but not a requirement
- Proficient with Microsoft office and ability to use IT tools (maintenance management)
- Good written / oral communication in English. Knowledge of Norwegian is an important advantage. Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Results-oriented with a positive attitude
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stadler Service Norway - Bergen
+47 919 04 423
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com