Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Supplier Resident Inspector
- Identify suppliers based on the needs of Procurement
- Plan and conduct supplier visits and audits
- Develop potential and released suppliers
- Setup suppliers in ERP system
- Setup suppliers that they are ready to quote ( Commercial contracts, capabilities etc.)
- Ensure link between quality and purchasing department
- Develop supplier score card and revise existing audit form
- 5 years of experience in a similar industry
- Strong organizational skills and efficient working methods
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and ERP system (preferable Infor COM)
- Cross-functional thinker and quick learner
- Willing to travel up to 100%
- Able to work in global teams
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S
Salt Lake City, UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345