Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems. Stadler has multiple contracts to delivering passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada.
We are looking to fill the following position at our Salt Lake City facility:
- Final Inspection in our finish products for our customers.
- Perform hold point inspections to our product during assembly.
- Assist future development of our products.
- Assist engineers on First Article Inspection (FAI).
- Identify quality problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Perform daily inspections to ensure good quality standards.
- Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments such as production/assembly, commissioning and procurement.
- Communicate with engineers located in Switzerland and US.
- Responsible for documenting inspection results.
- Maintain organized quality control documentation.
- Planning inspections with different departments on a weekly basis.
- Technical degree or experience is preferred.
- 2 years experience.
- Certification and/or training as electrical assembler is preferred.
- Fluency in English and German highly desired.
- Willingness to travel.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Sustainable positive communication.
- Independent, exact and reliable work ethics.
- High flexibility and endurance.
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with domestic and international career opportunities. Competitive salary, vacation time, and a 401K program are among the benefits you will be eligible to receive.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc., Megan Ware, 900 North 500 West,
84116 Salt Lake City UTmegan.email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 234