Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler is a leading Passenger Train manufacturer established in Switzerland in 1942. In addition to our manufacturing and service locations throughout Europe, we recently built our North American headquarters in Salt Lake City. To help with our rapid growth, we are actively seeking individuals who want to be a part of a dedicated, hardworking team.
The Head of Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety is responsible for advising Stadler US' on important topics related to quality of our product and the health and safety of our employees, and the achievement of departmental goals in active collaboration with the Quality team and under the applicable ISO guidelines. The Head of QEHS encourages continuous improvement of processes with a persistent mindset in search of ways to maximize efficiencies, improve working methods, sequences of operations and working conditions.
Head of Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety
- Responsible for budgets and costs, as well as decision making for the QEHS department
- Monitoring function for all procedures and actions relating to the environment, health and safety and associated with company activities
- Responsible for departmental reporting and guidance of management review
- Advises and supports the line managers in the regular instruction of employees on subjects associated with quality, environmental, health and safety.
- Build relationships to educate and influence internal stakeholders to comply with Quality requirements
- Active involvement in the development of new project proposals.
- Maintenance, enforcement and management of ISO certifications, including audits and recertification.
- Conducts internal and external audits, makes an active contribution towards improvement of the complete system, and assures compliance with specifications.
- Technical and disciplinary management of employees who report directly to them, including Quality Project Management, Incoming Quality Control, Production Quality Control, Environmental Health and Safety, Document Control, Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, and Quality Services
- Minimum 8 years combined experience in Quality Management, EHS (environmental, health, and safety), Compliance, and Project Management
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the use of QMS including document management, deviation management, incident management, audit, change management, and project management
- Must have a professional attitude and able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills – Proficient in Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001, OSHA 1910 and 18001, and any other applicable standards.
- CMQ/OE certification strongly preferred
- German language fluency a plus
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Stadler US Employee Benefits Package Includes:
Competitive Pay (yearly bonus potential)
Low-cost, comprehensive Medical / Dental / Vision / Rx plans
Health Savings Account with employer contribution
401k with employer match after only 90 days
Generous Paid Time Off / 9 Paid Holidays / Extended Paid Holiday
Tuition Reimbursement / Paid Training / Career Development
Employee Assistance Program
Company-paid Life Insurance
Referral Bonus Program
Stadler US is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Then do not miss the opportunity to apply. We look forward to receiving your complete online application.
Stadler US Inc., Justin Neville, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City UT, 84104