Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Environmental Health and Safety Officer
- Provide analytical and technical guidance that relates to OSHA
- Develops, implements, communicates and improves safety programs as well as ensures compliance to applicable laws and standards
- Provides analytical and technical guidance that relates to the EPA
- Develops, implements, communicates, monitors and improves environmental and recycling programs and ensures compliance to applicable laws and standards
- Administer, audit and improve relevant programs
- Perform and document inspections, risk and hazard assessments, improvement projects and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene or closely related field; or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are mandatory
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (OSHAS18001)
- CEP, HEM, CHSP, CSP or CHMM certification strongly preferred
- Fluent in English with German a plus
Experienced with Microsoft Office
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345