The Customer Quality Manager takes responsibility for passing the customer hold point inspections fully and on time.
As a Customer Quality Manager, you have the following accountabilities and mandates:
- Responsible that the project passing the customer quality gate process on time
- Preparation and execution of quality reviews with the customer
- Ensures application of the applicable standards along the value chain
- Interfaces with internal and external stakeholders
- Continuous improvement to eliminate quality deviations (1st time right aim/ approach)
- Technical Education and experience in complex industrial projects, ideally within the railway industry
- Experience in projects environments in similar positions.
- Business-Fluency in English mandatory, additional languages, particularly Swedish and German, considered an asset
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive for solutions
- Flexible and well structured, yet able to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel, working out of Tillberga / Västerås