Stadler Rail Service UK Limited (SRS UK) is a subsidiary of Stadler, Switzerland. SRS UK provides a train maintenance service for a growing number of clients in the UK. In the next few years over 100 new Stadler trains will be joining the English railway network which signifies the start of an exciting future for Stadler in the UK.
at our Kirkdale Depot we are looking for a
• Undertake unit winterisation preparation duties for rolling stock at the maintenance facility.
• Update various database systems ensuring timely and accurate information is disseminated.
• Undertake train preparation for service inspections within the maintenance facilities
• Correctly apply and remove specified levels of protection to rail vehicles and infrastructure within Stadler facilities.
• Ensure the facilities is kept in a safe condition including but not limited to activities relating to adverse weather conditions
• Understand standards relating to health & safety and environmental.
• Support risk identification, assessment, mitigating and documenting all manner of risks.
• Demonstrate a passion for continual improvement, people development, operational excellence and end user experience
• Liaise with mobile technician and PICOS on train diagram allocation for arrivals and departures, ensuring all work activities are captured.
• Undertake or support any activity that capabilities permit.
• Proven experience of supporting a production team or operations.
• Proven experience of working within an operational transport and production environment.
• Knowledge of proactive and preventative maintenance activities with a large multi-disciplined transport fleet.
• Experience of working outside at night on shift.
• Knowledge and understanding of the railway systems.
• Knowledge, experience and understanding of risk and safety in the workplace, within a transport environment and from a production perspective.
• Clear understanding of the principles of technical systems and techniques and the interaction between these systems.
• A recognised craft or technical apprenticeship in an appropriate subject matter (desirable)
• Pre-employment medical to Personnel Track Safety Standards.
Applicants should be motivated, professional and passionate individuals who are interested in being part of Stadlers journey into the UK market. In return, Stadler can offer a competitive package and an opportunity to join a fast growing worldwide business.
Candidates are required to submit a covering letter and CV detailing how they meet the requirements of the role and relevant experience. If these are not received then your application will not be processed further.
Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are able to work in the UK.
The closing date for this position is Friday 3rd September 2021.
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Details of this can be found in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our website. By applying for a position, we will automatically assume you are agreeing to Stadler Rail Service UK collecting, using and storing your personal data in line with this Notice.
Stadler Rail Service UK Ltd, Amelia Walsh, Kirkdale Train Depot,
L20 2BN Liverpoolamelia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ein Unternehmen der Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com