Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Your tasksKey Activities
- Perform precision installation of window fixtures tailored for passenger trains
- Precisely follow specifications in blueprints, drawings and plans for quality installation of material
- Able to accept, understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Install items, such as windows, window rubber, framing, doors and various mechanical assemblies using specified hardware
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team, including effective communication
- Must be able to stand, reach, twist, bend, crouch and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to work in uneven and/or confined spaces
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of working experience in manufacturing or assembly required
- Knowledge of Metric system a plus
- Experience working with electrical, pneumatic and hand tools
- High standard of quality and safety
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S, Salt Lake City, Utah email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345