Stadler is a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles. However, our passion for trains goes far beyond building them. Stadler Service operates more than 50 service locations in over 20 countries in Europe, North America and the world.
As a complete service provider and dedicated partner, we ensure safety, reliability and availability for operations - for the highest satisfaction of our customers and their passengers.
Find more information at www.stadlerrail.com
To our site in Västerås, Sweden we are looking for a:
TRAINEE STADLER RAIL SERVICE
Our Trainee Program lasts in total 18 months. Within this period, you will work in three different departments for 6 months each:
- Project Management: Here you learn all the tools which we use for project management. Moreover, you are able to manage sub-projects in a prioritized and structured manner as a Junior Commercial Project Leader
- Engineering Services: You will understand the life cycle calculation and can make a simple one yourself. Additional, you get to learn the tools of our "Balanced Maintenance", you can implement the intervals and understand the functionality of our maintenance software
- Full Service: During your last six months, you will work at one of our Full Service locations. You will work hands on as a maintenance employee and get to know the key components of our vehicles. After your stay at the maintenance location, you will be able to take over the role of a Deputy Location Manager.
Additionally, we will provide you with some training inputs into strategy, finance, leadership and so on at our headquarters in Bussnang, Switzerland.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology or Business Administration with good grades
- Quick comprehension and high willingness to learn and to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A large amount of commitment and high self-initiative
- Passionate about what we do
- Willingness to travel
We offer a competitive package and an opportunity to join a fast growing worldwide business:
- A fix contract (workload 100%, salary on graduate level)
- A tailor-made solution for your target function
- Good chances for a leading position in the future (e.g. site manager)
Candidates are required to submit a covering letter and CV detailing how they meet the requirements of the role and relevant experience.
The closing date for this position is End of April 2021.
Please send your complete application to:email@example.com
Stadler Service Sweden AB, Verkstadsgatan 31, 72233 Västerås
If questions please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org@stadlerrail.com
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com