Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Test Field Operator
Your tasksKey Activities
- Logical understanding, high comprehension skills for reading schematic documents
- Programmingknowledge advantageous or desirable
- Proper handling of confidential and proprietary information
- Regular written or oral reporting to superiors
- Create and modify needed test programs
- Test cable and wiring harnesses and provide documentation such as drawings, material lists and schematics
- Continuous optimization and development of process flows
- Quality assurance within the area of responsibility
- Compliance with health and occupational safety regulations
- Troubleshoot reoccurring errors and provide feedback to appropriate departments
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Automation Technician training
- 2 years minimum electrical assembly experience preferred
- Reliable, flexible and motivated self-starter
- Willing to adapt to new situations and challenges
- Must be able to read and follow manuals (parts lists, work instructions, etc.)
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with domestic and international career opportunities. Competitive salary, vacation time, and a 401K program.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S, Salt Lake City, Utah firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345