Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility
As a Production Integration Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating design improvements and the implementation across passenger rail vehicles. You will work closely with the Production Department to ensure they understand the scope of the changes. You will work closely with the Engineering, Procurement, and Production and Project Management Department to prepare reports and ensure that traceable configuration documentation is delivered to the customer.
Production Integration Coordinator
- Ensure application of configuration procedures and instructions
- Organize and update the configuration and change databases for assigned projects, products and programs
- Coordinate production team members regarding product configuration and changes
- Prevent material conflicts by analyzing logistics data and production schedules
- Technical writing – excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented – high proficiency in Excel required
- Intermediate knowledge of programming languages (VBA Preferred)
- Fluent in English (German preferred)
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104