Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Participate in all design reviews
- Support the Production Department with technical assembly development at beginning and during construction of new vehicles
- Cooperate with the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering in the design phase and concept development with regards to assembly-technical aspects
- Production and definition of training material and assembly manuals
- Check new production processes and methods for suitability and cost-effectiveness
- Optimize workflows in production
- Evaluate recurring errors and define countermeasures
- Regular communication with internal and external partners and agencies
- Ensure efficiency of Production Floor
- Previous Mechanical or Electrical training
- 5+ years of Mechanical Production or similar experience preferred but not required
- Expertise in application technology such as electronics, mechanics, pneumatics -and/or hydraulics
- Rail Vehicle industry experience a plus
- Strong communication skills a must
- Available for occasional travel abroad
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345