Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
As a Production Assembler you are responsible for performing manufacturing and production assembly tasks thoroughly and efficiently, while ensuring that your work meets all internal and external requirements, including on time performance. If you are an experienced Production Assembler who wants to be part of a team that builds quality, state-of-the art passenger trains, this career is the career for you.
- Perform precision installation of mechanical and structural fixtures tailored for passenger trains
- Ability to work with different material such as wood, plastics, and various metals
- Precisely follow specifications in blueprints, drawings and plans for quality installation of material
- Able to accept, understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Install items, such as windows, framing, flooring, doors and various mechanical assemblies using specified hardware
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team, including effective communication
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of working experience in manufacturing or assembly preferred
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of Metric system a plus
- Experience working with electrical, pneumatic and hand tools
- High standard of quality and safety
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Send you resume to the email below.
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S, Salt Lake City, Utah firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345