Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Perform precision installation of mechanical and structural fixtures tailored for passenger trains
- Ability to work with different material such as wood, plastics, and various metals
- Precisely follow specifications in blueprints, drawings and plans for quality installation of material
- Able to accept, understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Install items, such as windows, framing, flooring, doors and various mechanical assemblies using specified hardware
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team, including effective communication
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of working experience in manufacturing or assembly preferred
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of Metric system a plus
- Experience working with electrical, pneumatic and hand tools
- High standard of quality and safety
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
84104 Salt Lake City UTsandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345