Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Prepare surface for painting processes while following protocol to ensure highest quality results
- Apply decorative finishes to small parts, bonded structures and train car bodies
- Prepare surfaces for new paint application using manual and power sanding tools
- Mix paint to match manufacture's specifications
- Apply paints and primers using spray guns, brushes, rollers, etc.
- Ensure that paint is measured, weighed and mixed correctly
- Perform spot repairs and rework where necessary
- Be flexible to learn and perform other various work task in assembly/production
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team, including effective communication
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of paint or body work experience in an automotive or aerospace environment
- Knowledge of Metric system a plus
- Experience working with general paint and body work tools
- High standard of quality and safety
- Ability to travel internationally for training
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345