Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Mechanical Truck Assembly Supervisor
Your tasksKey Activities
- Oversee and assist with production of bogies and their components based on specifications (assembly technology,drawings)
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials,and other written instructions or procedures
- Quality assurance based on drawing specifications and assembly instruction
- Oversee and assist with assembling equipment and products according to - engineering specifications
- Perform inspections to insure the product meets quality standards
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Adhere to set deadlines
- High school diploma/GED and vocational training in related field
- Previous supervisory or production management experience a must
- Minimum 2 years of mechanical and structural assembly experience required
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hand tools
- Quick comprehension, flexible,resilient, and responsible
- High standard of quality and attention to detail
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S, Salt Lake City, Utah firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345