Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Production of bogies and their components based on specifications (assembly, technology, drawings)
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures
- Quality assurance based on drawing specifications and assembly instruction
- Assemble equipment and products according to engineering specifications
- Perform inspections to insure the product meets quality standards
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Adhere to set deadlines
- High school diploma/GED and vocational training in related field
- Minimum 2 years of mechanical and structural assembly experience required
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hand tools
- Quick comprehension, flexible, resilient, and responsible
- High standard of quality and attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and structured work ethic
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
84104 Salt Lake City UTsandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345