Stadler Rail Service UK Limited (SRS UK) is a subsidiary of Stadler, Switzerland. SRS UK provides a train maintenance service for a growing number of clients in the UK. In the next few years over 100 new Stadler trains will be joining the English railway network which signifies the start of an exciting future for Stadler in the UK.
at our Liverpool site we are looking for a
Engineering Train Presentation Support Manager
• Deliver existing Train Presentation service under current arrangements
• Provision of a clean, well maintained, environmentally sustainable and friendly Depot and working environment
• Responsible for the day to day management of buildings held within the boundary of both Kirkdale and Birkenhead North Train Maintenance Depots
• Deliver Train presentation transition from MSC to TARA contract
• Manage provision of training and standards mobilisation of Train Presentation team from Class 507/508 to Class 777 fleet
• Manage provision of training and standards of Train Presentation to the Class 230 fleet
• Management of on-site train presentation teams and liaise with customers and key-stakeholders
• Preparation and participating in the performance review
• Achieving the train presentation targets set by the MSC and TARA contracts in accordance with Stadler service management and industry standards
• Deliver an efficient and effective service, focused on the customers' demands via excellent quality and operational standards
• Manage day to day relationship with Operator's staff
• Qualification or equivalent practical experience in an operational and train presentation-related field (must include rolling stock)
• 6 – 10 years of experience managing projects and maintenance sites / teams
• Experience working with diverse teams and other cross-functional stakeholders
• Ability to work in a demanding environment and make decisions to tight deadlines
• Can demonstrate a customer driven attitude focused on quality
• Flexible, and willing to support colleagues
• As part of the management team, it is essential to have experience of managing at a senior level
• Experience of working in a changing environment and steering that change
• Strong leadership skills and willingness to develop a positive team working environment
• Experience of Rolling stock presentation
Applicants should be motivated, professional and passionate individuals who are interested in being part of Stadlers journey into the UK market. In return, Stadler can offer a competitive package and an opportunity to join a fast growing worldwide business.
Candidates are required to submit a covering letter and CV detailing how they meet the requirements of the role and relevant experience. If these are not received then your application will not be processed further.
Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are able to work in the UK.
The closing date for this position is Friday 29th October 2021.
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Details of this can be found in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our website. By applying for a position, we will automatically assume you are agreeing to Stadler Rail Service UK collecting, using and storing your personal data in line with this Notice.
Stadler Rail Service UK Ltd, Amelia Walsh, Kirkdale Train Depot,
L20 2BN Liverpoolamelia.firstname.lastname@example.org
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com