COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Electrical Panel Assembler
- Wiring of electrical panels and connectors
- Read and interpret schematics, drawings and prints to assemble and install electrical wiring, cabling, and other mechanical or electrical components
- Familiarity with electrical components such as circuit breakers, relays, I/O a plus
- Experience with panel wiring a plus
- Familiar with basic electrical hand tools
- Attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and directions
- On the job training will be provided as necessary
- Able to strip, crimp, and terminate large and small gauge wires and cables
- Straighten, align, and organize wire to standards
- 1+ years' experience in professional electrical assembly of panels
- Experience in working with hand tools
- Motivated self-starter
- Willing to adapt to new situations and challenges
- Ability to read and follow manuals (parts lists, work instructions, etc.)
- Stable and steady work history
- High School Diploma or GED
- Independent worker
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
84104 Salt Lake City UT