Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Electrical Modification Technician
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Following instruction manuals, wiring diagrams and drawings to assemble electrical units and systems
- Prepare units, systems, cable harnesses and wiring equipment
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following Stadler's safety procedures including the handling of materials, tools, and equipment
- Performing assemblies and hardware installation such as circuit breakers, electrical panels
Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly
Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems
Complete project specific tasks as directed
- 1+ years' experience in professional electrical assembly
- 2 years minimum work experience working with hand tools
- Motivated self-starter
- Willing to adapt to new situations and challenges
- Must be able to read and follow manuals (parts lists, work instructions, etc.)
- Stable and steady work history
- High School Diploma or GED
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with domestic and international career opportunities. Competitive salary, vacation time, and a 401K program
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S, Salt Lake City, Utah email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345