Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
As an Electric Connector Assembler you are responsible for proper assembly of all components in the project. You will ensure that all processes meet both internal and external requirements. If you are an experienced assembler who wants to be part of a team that builds high quality, state of the art passenger trains, this is your career!
- Read an interpret cable lists and drawings
- Good attention to detail
- Able to strip, crimp, and terminate large and small gauge wires and cables
- Familiar with basic electrical hand tools
- Previous experience terminating wires a plus
- On the job training will be provided as necessary
- Attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and directions
- Straighten, align, and organize wire to standards
- Maintain a safe, organized and efficient work area
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of working experience in manufacturing or assembly preferred
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of Metric system a plus
- Experience working with electrical, pneumatic and hand tools
- High standard of quality and safety
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Send you resume to the email below.
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S, Salt Lake City UT firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345