Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Read an interpret cable lists and drawings
- Able to strip, crimp, and terminate large and small gauge wires and cables
- Familiar with basic electrical hand tools
- Previous experience terminating wires a plus
- On the job training will be provided as necessary
- Attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and directions
- Straighten, align, and organize wire to standards
- Maintain a safe, organized and efficient work area
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of working experience in manufacturing or assembly preferred
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Metric system a plus
- Experience working with electrical, pneumatic and hand tools
- High standard of quality and safety
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
84104 Salt Lake City UTsandra.email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345