Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
- Fabricate models and fixtures
- Create mockups and templates for projects whenever necessary
- Maintain clean, neat and organized work area
- Precisely follow specifications in blueprints, shop drawings and plans
- Able to accept, understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team, including effective communication
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of fine wood working, finish carpentry or cabinetry experience a must
- Ability to work with different material such as wood, plastics, and various metals
- Proficient with the use of a wide range of power tools such as band saw, table saw, - miter saw, routers and other wood working equipment.
- Experience reading drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of Metric system a plus
- High standard of quality and safety
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345