COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Stadler is a Passenger Train manufacturer who started out in Switzerland in 1942. In addition to our manufacturing and service locations in 18 countries, we recently built our North American headquarters in Salt Lake City. With the contracts we are currently building and finalizing details for, we have work for the next 10+ years. Plus, we have contracts we are bidding on and are being presented with opportunities to bid on even more. To help with our rapid growth, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
As an Assembly Technician, you are responsible for proper assembly of all components in the project. You will ensure that all processes meet both internal and external requirements. If you are an experienced assembler who wants to be part of a team that builds high quality, state of the art passenger trains, this is the career for you!
- Complete assigned assembly tasks including Interior, Electrical Cables and Mechanical Components
- Perform precision installation of mechanical and structural fixtures while following drawings and schematics to meet customer specifications utilizing various hand and/or power tools
- Complete assembly and installation of Electrical cables, panels and components while following cable lists and technical drawings to meet customer specifications
- Strip, crimp, and terminate large and small gauge wires and cables
- On the job training will be provided as necessary
- Maintain a safe, organized and efficient work area
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of working experience in manufacturing or assembly preferred
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and take direction
- Familiar with basic hand and power tools
- High standard of quality and safety
- Knowledge of Metric system a plus
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc.
5880 W 150 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84104