Stadler Rail Service UK Limited (SRS UK) is a subsidiary of Stadler, Switzerland. SRS UK provides a train maintenance service for a growing number of clients in the UK. In the next few years over 150 new Stadler trains will be joining the English railway network which signifies the start of an exciting future for Stadler in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Primavera P6 Planner to provide support on our latest project in Newcastle. This will include the creation, maintenance and ongoing progress reporting for our Depot Construction, Business Transfer and new fleet projects.
The successful candidate will provide a detailed and accurate P6 plan, working with our customers and stakeholders . They will have the ability to resource and cost load programmes and maintain an accurate resource plan for the business.
This role will cover all our contracts in Newcastle, including - MSA, MNA, BTA , Bill of Material, rolling stock and DCC. They will be based full time in Newcastle at our South Gosforth depot and should live in a daily commutable distance.
Primavera P6 Planner
• Work as a key Senior members of the Project team
• Be responsible for producing project planning activities from conception to completion using P6 Compile programmes for projects and advise work teams accordingly
• Assist the project team as directed by Management Specific Safety Responsibilities
• Ensure compliance with legislation and industry standards ie Rule Book
• Comply with company rules, procedures and working practices
• Undertake all work in a safe manner
• Report all accidents and incidents that have the potential to cause injury or property damage
• Where necessary, provide advice and support to inexperienced colleagues
• Computer literacy and use of planning tools IT literate including MS Office and Primavera P6
• Ability to prioritise workloads
• Programme knowledge should be a minimum Primavera P6 Version 17
• Good understanding of the railway industry preferably within multidisciplinary design teams. Demonstrable experience within planning in the rail sector preferable within design.
• Experience of working closely with stakeholders and developing personal relationships
• Highly effective motivator with strong written and spoken communication skills and capable of interfacing at all levels in the organisation
This position is being offered on a 2 year fixed term contract.
Applicants should be motivated, professional and passionate individuals who are interested in being part of Stadlers journey into the UK market. In return, Stadler can offer a competitive package and an opportunity to join a fast growing worldwide business.
Candidates are required to submit a covering letter and CV detailing how they meet the requirements of the role and relevant experience. If these are not received then your application will not be processed further.
Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are able to work in the UK.
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 31st March 2020.
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Details of this can be found in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our website. By applying for a position, we will automatically assume you are agreeing to Stadler Rail Service UK collecting, using and storing your personal data in line with this Notice.
Stadler Rail Service UK Ltd, Kirkdale Train Depot,
L20 2BN Liverpool
A Company of Stadler Rail Group - www.stadlerrail.com