Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility
- Operate pallet jacks and forklifts as needed
- Load and unload materials and merchandise from trucks
- Ensure all raw materials are labeled and dated properly
- Keep track of all orders and dispatch priority orders first
- Keep stock inventory updated
- Scan the material manually while stocking and notify supervisor immediately of any missing materials
- Enter daily transactions in the related software
- Support distribution by timely picking, wrapping, packing and loading of ordered -material for clients
- Assemble crates for loading, using hand tools if needed
- Install bracing, padding and strapping to loaded materials in the vehicle to ensure safe and secure dispatching of ordered material
- Maintain the workplace and warehouse in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Evaluate all goods received with purchase orders and monitor physical count of all inventory and shipping charges
- Maintain in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to lift loads of 60-100 pounds
- Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate
- Able to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
- 1+ years' inventory management experience
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT email@example.com
801-854-7771 – extension 345