Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
Electrical Commissioning Engineer
- Commissioning, testing and troubleshooting of electrical circuits
- Loading Software on various Subsystems
- Electrical modifications and changes of assemblies
- Performing tests according to procedures and manual on passenger trains
- Assist Supervisor in developing test procedures, manuals and reports
- All other duties as assigned
- Travel within US (approx. 10% or TBD), several weeks initial training offsite
- Vocational training and experience as an Electrician, Journeyman or related field
- College degree or related College courses in automation are a plus
- Several years' experience in the field, Railroad Experience a plus
- High standard of quality
- Goal-oriented and structured approach in a dynamic environment
- Quick comprehension and adaptability
- Fluent English (verbal and written), willingness to learn German (preferred)
- Ability to work well in a team, including effective communication
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
UT 84104 Salt Lake City