• Administrational work in SRMS (Infor EAM) as instructed such as asset management, check lists, work order processing/creation.
• Responsible for Calitime system administration, ensuring that hours are correct before being exported into the payroll system.
• Ensure that any manual payroll interventions, including shift entitlements, overtime and irregular hours payments, are recorded properly for the Payroll Officer to pay.
• Respond to day to day HR and administrational enquiries, escalating where required.
• Responsible for basic HRIS system administration and reporting.
• Responsible for administering the Managing Absence process at the depot, ensuring that reports are run on a regular basis and that employees that hit relevant triggers are interviewed and managed appropriately.
• Liaise with Occupational Health when required, supporting Management referrals and medichecks for employees.
• Arrange medicals with Occupational health for safety critical workers, recording results on HRIS system and producing reports.
• Arrange for random D&A (drug and alcohol testing) to be carried out, and arrangements made for that employees release.
• Support Managers with any performance management issues (investigations/disciplinary and grievance), escalating where required.
• Ensure that Payroll are made aware of any changes to details that may affect pay and pension processing.
• Undertake Company inductions for new employees ensuring they have all necessary equipment.
• Undertake exit interviews with leavers, ensuring all their company equipment is handed in.
• Book any travel required for the depot.
• Recruitment administration including assisting with advertising, sifting, arranging interviews and candidate feedback.
• Attend Local Level union meetings and ensuring actions are followed through.
• Escalate any issues to the HR department..
• Any other administration tasks as required.
• There will be a requirement for the individual to attend training/meetings in the HQ in Liverpool as and when required.
This recital includes only the main tasks, it does not lay claim to completeness and it may be adjusted at any time in order to fit the company's requirements.