Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for ensuring that the integrity, accuracy, confidentiality, and maintenance of Stadler US financial records are in compliance with all federal and state regulations, laws, and mandates. The Staff Accountant's primary responsibility is maintaining accurate records of all financial data.
- Maintain general ledger charts of accounts
- Manage daily cash and credit operations for the finance and accounting function
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts;
- Perform mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors made by internal and external personnel
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years progressive work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail; ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandy Gormley, 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City, UT 84104