Stadler, the system provider for customer-specific solutions in railway vehicle construction, has sites in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility.
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with domestic and international career opportunities. Competitive salary, vacation time, and a 401K program.
- Oversees accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries
- Participates in the development and training of accounting team members
- Monitors coding of costs and adherence to Stadler accounting standards
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Prepares monthly/quarterly reporting and annual operating budgets and forecasts
- Communicates financial metrics to senior management
- Completes project specific tasks as directed
- Preparation of annual financial statements according to Stadler standards
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Keeps an organized filing system of all accounts, statements, transactions, payments, and debts
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years accounting experience
- 1+ years management experience (managing accounting staff)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong technical accounting skills
- MBA and or CPA a plus
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Detail oriented, Self-motivated and Self-directed
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to apply to a position to help transform the way America moves! We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc., 5880 W 150 S,
Salt Lake City UT, 84104