Stadler is a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles. However, our passion for trains goes far beyond building them. Stadler Service operates more than 50 service locations in over 20 countries in Europe, North America and the world.
As a complete service provider and dedicated partner, we ensure safety, reliability and availability for operations - for the highest satisfaction of our customers and their passengers.
In Norway we have service locations in Oslo, Drammen and Bergen. Our over 100 employees carry out maintenance, commissioning and warranty work for our customers.
- Office manager for HQ
- Calendar administration
- Travel administration
- Expense report and time reporting management
- Prepare presentation for the CEO and leadership team
- General support (Projects, gathering material, larger events/happenings, archive, assist in onboarding etc)
- Scheduling meetings, emailing
- Writing minutes of meetings
- Have the overall overview and lead of all administrative processes
- Develop and implement administrative processes and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Responsible for office procurement
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation of the organization
- Ensure legal compliance throughout organizational management
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Experience from similar tasks
- Proficiency in Norwegian
- Very good English skills, oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Highly comfortable with MS Office applications
- Willingness to travel when required
As a person you are proactive with a strong drive and a high degree of integrity. You are a natural problem solver and have a flexible mindset. You have advanced relationship-building and communication skills.
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
The position will be based in Oslo.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete application here: https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=231981153
Stadler Rail Group
+47 924 38 309