Stadler, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
Do you want to develop solutions in a creative, passionate team? Would you like to be actively involved in digitalization of the public transport sector? Then we are the right decision for you!
Verification and Validation Manager (f/m)
- Development of a verification and validation plan/report for a CBTC system and validation of this plan with the assessor
- Assessment of the requirements with regard to intent environment and use
- Evaluation of the conformity of the development process regarding European Standards including the assigned Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Checking of the correctness, consistency and adequacy of test cases, executed tests and testing tools
- Ensuring that all the verification and validation activities are carried out
- Carrying out of audits, inspection and review of the overall project as appropriate in various phases of the life cycle project
- Evaluation and permission of the developed releases
- Completed technical education as electrical or computer science engineer ETH/TU/FH or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in railway industry; knowledge of CBTC systems development is of advantage
- Command of various validation approaches/methodologies and ability to identify the most suitable method or combination of methods in a given context
- Capability to derive evidence and synthesise it into an overall assessment regarding fitness for purpose or constraints and limitations of the application
- Experience in the development and certification of safety-relevant systems for railways
- Ideally knowledge of relevant IEEE, UNISIG and EN standards
- Ideally experience in testing and commissioning complex, distributed systems
- Good command of English; German represents an advantage
- Interested in establishing and applying new technologies
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Telefon: +41 71 626 84 05