- Technical Project Management and lead for on-board Signalling systems integration into rail vehicles
- Creation of project timeline including engineering milestones and responsible for their delivery
- Responsible for the coordination with all stakeholders (customers, suppliers and regulatory authorities)
- Reporting of the project KPI to the engineering management
- Potential to take over additional leadership responsibilities
Software Development Java (50%)
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or equivalent training (e.g. ETH)
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience with OSGI, Spring, Swing, Hibernate or similar framework, preferably in the railway industry
- Team player with high degree of social competence, sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate effectively with a software development team on tight deadline
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with strong teamwork skills
- Fluent in German and English; other languages are an advantage