Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems. Stadler has multiple contracts to delivering passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada.
We are looking to fill the following position in our Salt Lake City facility:
Technical Project Manager (f/m)
- On time execution of challenging national as well as international projects
- Basis- and further development of the existing vehicle platforms on highest quality standards
- Execution of technical customer specifications with focus on applicable standards, laws and national requirements
- Leading of the interdisciplinary project team
- Overall responsibility over concepts, technical specifications, creating of production documents, test procedures and reports, Typetesting as well as documentation and training
- Planning and leading of internal engineering activities
- Securing the quality of the Engineering documentation
- Responsible for adherence to Milestones and the engineering budget
- Communication to and Acceptance by the customer as well as authorities
- Product implementation and validation of the requirements
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors
- Bachelor's degree as mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive Project Management experience in the field of machine and plant manufacturing or Railway industry
- Strong teaming abilities, social competence, sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Dynamic and loyal personality
- Target oriented, structured and corporate thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Business fluent in English (German preferred)
We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international, success oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time and 401K program.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler US Inc.
Phone: +1 (385) 212-7382