Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
As a System Engineer, you will be a viable member of a team focused on creating highly efficient design plans for building state-of-the-art passenger trains. If you have experience in any of the following systems this is the career for you:
Doors, Pneumatics, Brake, Interior or Exterior (System Integration), Electric and Lighting, Passenger Information, Positive Train Control or Seating Systems
• Create concepts, specifications and technical documentations
• Coordinate with procurement and production to ensure quality and functionality of the project system
• Follow scheduling, budgetary goals and guidelines
• Support Procurement, Production, Commissioning and Type Testing departments
• Collaborate with suppliers and Certification Authorities in an international environment
• Interpret and incorporate local and federal as well as customer requirements into system design
• Integrate the system design into the vehicle
• Ensure compliance to customer requirements, considering applicable standards, laws and national requirements
• Take ownership of the design, documentation and function of sub-systems
• Responsible for performing FAI's for the designed systems, if necessary
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
• System specialist supported with proof of experience in systems engineering and integration in a complex environment
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in railway, defense, aerospace or equal
• Structured to manage integration of multiple projects, conduct testing and prepare all deliverables associated within the system
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Excellent problem-solving abilities with strong teamwork skills
• Business fluent in English (German preferred)
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
Interested?Do not miss out on this great career opportunity - Apply TODAY!
Stadler US Inc., Sandra Gormley, 900 North 500 West,
84116 Salt Lake City UTsandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
801-854-7771 – extension 345