Stadler, system provider of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, with locations in Switzerland and in the international environment. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
For the expansion of our site in Wallisellen with focus on the train protection area we are looking for a
System engineer for ETCS Integration (f/m)
- Integration of ETCS and country-specific automatic train control systems into our multiple Units
- Creation of Concepts, System and requirements specifications and vehicle schemes
- Preparation of technical offers for bids
- Support and initial commissioning of the ATP on vehicles
- Preparation of the safety proof for vehicle integration
- Preparation of various documents for approval
- Cooperation with customers, suppliers and national safety authorities
- Support of the ATP type tests
- Degree as an Engineer Technical University or comparable education
- Professional experience in the railway industry segment
- Knowledge of ETCS on board systems, current standards and functionality
- Knowledge of other country-specific train control systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of the preparation of safety proofs ( TSI CCS) are an advantage
- Open, flexible and goal-oriented personality
- Autonomously and proactive working methods
- Good knowledge of German and English; other languages are an advantage
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.
Then do not miss the opportunity to advertise yourself. We look forward to receiving your complete online-application.
Stadler Bussnang AG
Telefon: +41 44 878 82 77